Syndication Finance is a group of financial organizations in which each lend an amount of money to a borrower for the same purpose. The Project requiring large-scale investment for green field operation or for expansion, a syndication financing facility is required in the form of term loan, lease, working capital etc.
- Large Enterprises involved in Manufacturing and Service sectors.
- The project must generate sufficient cash flow to meet the repayment.
- A certain debt-equity ratio has to be maintained.
- Tenure of up to 12 months.
- New green field project.
- Very competitive interest rate.
- Financing amount to be determined as per company policy.
- Repayment through Installments may be equal or structured (step-up, step-down, bullet, etc.) or as per company policy.
- Security: Acceptable Collateral (Land, Building etc.), Lien of shares, Cash Security.